Saturday 7 January 2012

Doing the Docrafts - Thank You

Last Sunday I set myself the challenge of using every item in the Docrafts Goody Bag. I used the first three items here.

For this card I used the paper pack again. The rubber stamp saying ‘Thank You’ has a matching die. The girl is a digi – stamp by Heather Ellis that I bought especially for this project. She was sitting on something but I cut it away so she could sit on my ‘thank you’ , coloured her in and paper-pieced the dress.  The bigger bird stamp is Kaisercraft ,paper pieced again. I stuck the girl and bird on with 3d foam pads from the goody bag.

So, as well as the paper pack I’d used previously, I used another two items from the goody bag – that’s 5 in total now, so nearly half way.

I’d like to enter this card for the following challenges :
The Squirrel and the Fox  Something New
Sarah Hurley Challenges Giving Thanks
Allsorts Cahallenge Paper Piecing

6 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Oh, what a darling card! LOVE that long legged bird--it's fabulous! I really like your mainly white with patches of color! Thank you for joining us this week at MMM! :)

Suzi B said...

Lovely delicate card with cute images. thank you for joining in at MMM
Suzi B :D

brenda said...

Your card is really lovely Marina.

Thanks so much for joining in my Paper Piecing theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

Claire said...

This is stunning, really beautiful, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
C xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card loving that stamp and die!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

I love this! Great use of the goody bag! Thank you so much for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges, hope to see you again soon! Elaine-xxx-