Wednesday 6 June 2012

White wedding



This month's A Day For Daisies club kit is wedding themed and, although I haven't got anyone to give this to at the moment, I thought I'd enjoy making a wedding card.

I printed the image onto parchment and coloured it from behind. I embossed the dress, flowers and veil from the back to make them raised and white. I used an Xcut border punch, a heart punch and some bling.

Bring on the wedding- I'm ready!!

I'd like to enter this for:
Simply Create Wedding
Cas-ual Fridays Bling
Digital Tuesday Anything goes
Try it on Tuesday Anything goes    

4 comments:

Bee and Dee said...

A lovely card, such a sweet image. thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee

Lynn said...

Beautiful wedding card...love the sweet pin through the heart. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

zandra said...

So pretty! Great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

Deb said...

So soft and pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!