Sunday 16 September 2012

Cookies for Sale


I've had such fun making this tag for my homemade cookies, that I've no time left to bake them!

I printed the image (A Day for Daisies) onto a distress-inked luggage label and coloured with Promarkers. I drew a border round the tag and used Hero Arts letter stamps to stamp the words. ( Luckily , my skill level with letter stamps perfectly suited the childish theme!)I distressed some Bakers Twine and tied it on.

I'd like to enter this for:
Digital Tuesday Challenge Sweet treats
I love Promarkers Whats Cooking!
A Day for Daisies Blog Tag, you're it
Jellypark Challenges All abou the children  
 

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Cute image and I love cookies! Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

This is really so sweet, love that image and style of your tag :D Thank you for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers this week and good luck xx

Michelle J M said...

Brilliant! Just love it, the image is so cute and your colouring, fabulous. Michelle x

inkydoodlecrafts said...

What a fab tag and the image just fits so perfectly. Thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our "All about the children challenge". Mel :o)