Monday 3 September 2012

Second Birthday


I recently bought a stamp set, ‘Sidewalks’ by October Afternoon and I’ve already used it at least 3 times.

One thing I like about it is that the little boy actually looks like my five year old son.

This card is for my grandson’s second birthday and I think he’ll like seeing a card with his uncle leading the animals on a parade!

I’d like to enter this for :

Little  Red Wagon – Numbers Game
Crafts and Me – Birthdays
Secret Crafter SaturdayChallenge- Animal Antics
Pink Gem Challenge – A boy thing

4 comments:

chrissie said...

Cute stamp and lovely colouring you did on it.

Best Wishes from Chrissie xx

downrightcrafty said...

such a sweet image and gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining in with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous creation love the image.

Thank you for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me, hope you will join us again next time.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Donna Mosley said...

A really great card. Love the design. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

Donna x