Wednesday 21 November 2012

Boy Fairy

This is a new image 'Acorn Boy Fairy' from A Day for Daisies.

I printed it onto vellum and cut it out and stuck it onto a vellum background, stamped with Stampin Up leaves. The acorns bottom right are Stampin Up too.

Vellum is a tricky little creature whenit comes to sticking but I do like how smoothly the alcohol pens went on and the way the colours seem both soft and vibrant (if that isn't a contradiction!)

I'd like to enter this for:
Make My Monday - Autumn, vellum
Corrosive Challenges Flutter By
Di's Digi Designs Fall colours  

7 comments:

chrissie said...

Lovely card with a real autumn feel.

Best wishes Chrissie xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow! This is a real stunner. I love the vibrant leaves in the front and the softer looking ones in the background.

Michelle said...

This is great, you've really made the the little fairy come to life. I like the subtle leaves in the background too x x

Mynn xx said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the image on top of your vellum panel--fabulous! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Cazro said...

A gorgeous autumnal card, congratulations on conquering the difficult challenge so well. Thanks so much for sharing with us at MMM. We do hope to see you again Caz

Fliss said...

This is stunning Marina and I adore that gorgeous image - such a beautiful background too.
Thanks for joining in with our vellum challenge at MMM this week.
Fliss x

Suzi B said...

Gorgeous Autumnal card I kove the image and the subtle background. Thank you for joining us at MMM.
Suzi B :)