Saturday 10 November 2012

Kraft and Twine


I fancied making (another) autumnal card and as my inspiration, used the challenge theme at Make My Monday, Kraft and Twine.

The angle of the twine was supposed to enhance the feel of leaves blowing into the air, but I'm not convinced  it worked very well!

I used an A Day for Daisies image, Basic Grey paper from the Mellow range, gems and a leaf- headed hat pin. I embossed the apron with a leaf embossing folder.

As well as Make My Monday, I'd also like to enter this for:
A Day for Daisies Blog - Autumn colours
Tuesday Throwdown- Autumn Leaves

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

A great use of our Autumn Supplies here at MMM - thanks for joining in - Jacqueline xx

Michelle J M said...

This is gorgeous Marina. Your colours are perfect and the paper piecing is super. A really lovely card. Michelle x

Mynn xx said...

An absolutely fabulous card!!! I adore your image and paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Crafting Vicky said...

Wow I really love the paper piecing. Great layout and love the DP that you have used.

Thanks for joining us as Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Fliss said...

An absolutely gorgeous card Marina. Love the image stamped on kraft and the matting and layering is beautiful.
Thanks for joining in at MMM this week.
Fliss x

Suzi B said...

What a lovely card ... I love the stamped image and the paper piecing.. Thank you for joining in MMM
Suzi B x

Cazro said...

A beautiful card, fits our challenge perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM. Caz