Sunday 12 January 2014

Glow


I wasn't able to go to my scrapbooking group yesterday, so I did some scrapping at home this evening.

The paper is by Tim Holtz (I actually won it at my Scrapbook group). The strip of washi tape is My Mind's Eye. The 'make a wish' is unknown - think very old Crate Paper. I cut the word 'glow' and the arrows on the Silhouette and , with the chipboard 6, heat embossed them in a mix of copper and gold powders. Date stamp is by company unknown.

Actually I'm struggling to remember brand names today because I want to enter the challenge at Twisted Tuesday , more than 3 manufacturers and an arrow. I wish I would stop throwing the packaging away. All I can promise is that nothing on my LO was made to go together (except by me!) .
As well as Twisted Tuesday, I'd like to enter:
The Paper Girls  Wishful thinking
Sparkles Anything but a card

5 comments:

chrissie said...

Very dramatic Marina with the brightness of the candles against the subdued background paper.

Love Chrissie x

Pia S said...

A really nice layout with elements and colors that match the image beautifully!

Lizzie R said...

Great photo! The whole layout and colours work so well together! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

Charity said...

what a great layout! Thanks for linking up with the Paper Girls

Lynne said...

Fabulous layout!!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!