Monday 2 June 2014

Make My Monday - Wedding


This week at Make My Monday  we have a wedding theme. I cut the champagne bottle and hearts on my Silhouette electronic cutter and then I embossed the gold card in my Big Shot. The label was a printed die-cut by Papermania and I stamped 'congratulations' onto it.

It's the 'wedding season' now so the perfect time to get a wedding card made and link it up at Make My Monday. 

I'd like to enter:
Moving along with the Times no image
QKR Stampede congratulations
My Time to Craft no designer paper
Hobbycutz no designer paper

11 comments:

Sherri said...

What a clever way to make a card. Love the gold embossed paper. I'm sure the champagne bottle will be a one of a kind card for the happy couple and they will love it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampedes weekly challenge!

Fliss said...

Really lovely card Marina and lucky you to have a cutter too.
Fliss xx

Sue - said...

Great card Marina!

Wendy L said...

Great idea for this type of card, thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz. xxxx

Wendy L said...

MAWTT Dt hat on now, love your design for a lovely 'celebration' card. xxxxx

Deepti said...

wow that's so very creative :)

Joan said...

This card is awesome!! I love that it's a shaped card and the gold embossed paper is perfect!!

Jacqueline said...

Wow - this is perfect for a wedding - what a great card - Jacqueline xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh very nice! What a great idea for a celebration card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at MTTC.

Suzi B said...

Great fun card Marina, I can imagine it as a gift tag attached to a bottle of bubbly! :-)
Suzi B xx

karalschuknecht said...

Great creation and I love the texture. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Baby, Spring, or Celebrations." Come back to join us again and good luck.
Karal QKR Stampede DT