Friday 3 October 2014

Festive 48- week 38

While I've still got the 'Nordic' paper out , I made this. Actually there are three papers from two different sets that were magazine freebies. I thought using the red panel would show up the paper piecing on the clothes better. The image is a digi by Heather Ellis. 

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me by linking up ONE card each week. 

This link up is always 'Any Christmas Card Goes'. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to enter:
Papertake Weekly  oh how cute
Fab n Funky  Christmas 
Jingle Belles 3 designer paper 
Completely Christmas  ag
Mod Squad holiday 



5 comments:

chrissie said...

This is a terrific card Marina--love the colours on it.

Chrissie x

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty card! I love paper piecing and this is terrific! Great choice in patterned papers too. Thanks for joining us this week at the Mod Squad!

SmilynStef said...

Your red background most certainly does make your adorable paper pieced image pop ... love this ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.

Pia S said...

You've given her such a great outfit! Fab paper piecing and Scandinavian inspired design! Those wooden snowflakes are beautiful too!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, what a gorgeous card, each and every beautiful & well thought out detail is impressive! and yes, you are SO RIGHT that having that rich red panel behind the sweet girl makes her (& her super cool outfit!) totally POP! so happy you've come along to play with patterns with us at JINGLE BELLES! :)