Thursday 6 August 2015

Bear in the Orchard

What is it with me and bears at the moment? I seem to be using them all the time AND I've just bought a new stamp set with bears on it.

Anyway, this bear was a free digi from Birdie Brown. Actually almost everything on here was free , as the tree and the basket of apples (bottom left) were the daily freebies from Miss Kate's Cuttables. I am stunned by all this generosity.

So, the Silhouette cutting machine was used extensively here. I cut out the tree and the basket and cut out some extra apples and put them on with 3d foam and added Wink of Stella. I coloured the bear with Promarkers and paper-pieced his jumper and basket.

I'd like to enter:
Curtain Call  orchard
Scribbles birthday
A Gem of a Challenge   animals

10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is adorable!!

Pia S said...

Well, I say keep those bear cards coming, I love them all! Great scene you've created!

chrissie said...

This is wonderful Marina. Bring on the Bears

Love Chrissie xx

Nonni said...

So cute! I really like the retro vibe of the images and colors.

Melody said...

That little bear is adorable! Cute card! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call Challenge.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card. Love the darling bear. What a nice scene. Those apples look awesome on the tree. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Betty Wright said...

This is absolutely precious and so beautifully done! Wonderful card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Curtain Call!

Marisa said...

This little guys is just too cute!! Adorable card :) Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What an adorable card. If you like bears so much you should be living in my community right now. In the past month there have been over five bear sightings in our neighbourhood and I live in a city not the country! One was even in our yard ripping through our wooden garbage bin. That is a little too close and personal. I much prefer your cute little bear.

Thanks so much for entering your card into our latest challenge over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw.

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for The Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

Sandy S said...

Oh so cute! We'll have bears enjoying out wind-fall apples and fruit soon enough in the orchards around our area...

Thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs #31 Birthday Bonanza Challenge... be sure to drop by the blog for the weekly Freebie Friday image and monthly free image on our challenge...

Sandy S
(Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)