Tuesday 17 May 2016

City Crafter - Pretty Pink n Pastels


Can you see the glitter?
Our new challenge at City Crafter Challenge Blog  is Pretty Pink and Pastels . This card was almost entirely designed and made with my Silhouette electronic cutter.

I'd seen an octagonal shaped card, using manual dies,  in a magazine and I decided to try designing one myself. (If anyone wants this file, please leave me a comment.)  The circular die cut is an SVG by Bird and I made the sentiment using a computer font.

This week Maria Patrick is our wonderful Guest Designer, so I hope you'll come and visit us at City Crafter, see what Maria and the DT have made, and join in.

I'd like to enter:
Crafting with Dragonflies  congratulations
Deep Ocean shabby chic 

14 comments:

Wynn said...

Fabulous card Marina and the colours are so delicate. What a clever crafter designing your own file. It seems an age since I visited you so I'm off to take a browse around your blog xx thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

chrissie said...

Very beautiful card Marina

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

It's stunning Marina!

Nonni said...

Wow. You are a computer wizard! I think I must order some of those "storybook die cuts" from you! Ps. Your kit is leaving Finland today!

Stella said...

Marina I am smitten.Great idea to use a card in a different shape I lvoe that circular die and the pretty flowers!

Jarka Ef said...

Wonderful work. I like these flowers. Thank you for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Jarka

Maria said...

Oh, my! Absolutely gorgeous is your octogon shaped card, Marina! Lovely soft colors and beautiful flowers...so pretty! It's a pleasure and honor to be guest designing this week! CCCB has such a wonderful sweet DT, thank you!

Maria said...

Oh, my! Absolutely gorgeous is your octogon shaped card, Marina! Lovely soft colors and beautiful flowers...so pretty! It's a pleasure and honor to be guest designing this week! CCCB has such a wonderful sweet DT, thank you!

Pia S said...

So soft and delicate and timeless! Keep this one on hand for any last minute needs, because this card would be suitable for any kind of congratulations scenario...

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--what a stunning, feminine card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love this! I'm loving all the little bits on it! Well done!

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card! Love the delicate colours! xxx

Shauna said...

This is really lovely! The layered dies look fantastic against the quartered background. Really great design here!
- Shauna

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your design, Marina, and all of those Pretty flowers! Wow!