Tuesday 15 August 2017

City Crafter Challenge Blog - You Don't Bring me Flowers


I chose this week's challenge at City Crafter and it's a nice and easy one (for some, anyway) - no flowers allowed!

For my DT project I made some graduation cards that my daughter had asked me for....she's a midwife and has to mentor student midwives, so these graduation cards for them.

I cut the grad hat and the sentiment on the Silhouette . The baby is a Mo's Digital Pencil digi, coloured with Promarkers.

I hope you'll join in our challenge at CCCB and show us your non-floral creations.

I'd like to enter:
Use your Stuff  for the love of children
Happy Little Stampers  anything goes with dies 


8 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Now that's a great idea for your daughter and her midwife students x

Lucille K said...

So cute, Marina. Your daughter and her students will love these cards :)

Brenda said...

The perfect card for the occasion! The addition of the mortar board is perfect!

Ros Crawford said...

As soon as you say no flowers... It's the first thing you think to use Lol! Brilliant cards and so beautifully coloured! I couldn't think of anything more perfect for the ocassion either!

Chris C said...

Really cute graduation cards! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Macimbalo said...

What a perfect card for the occasion! So adorable! Thanks for sharing your creations at HLS ATG w/ Dies August Challenge!

Pia S said...

How do you come up with ideas like this, your choice of image for the graduation theme is so brilliant!

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft :)